Season Opening 27. Széchenyi István Memorial Regatta and 7. International Budapest Cup
Date: 1st of April, 2017.
Regatta Depo: Szent XXIII. János Pápa park – at the Tímár utca HÉV station
Registration deadline: 1st of March 2017
Direct information: email@example.com
|1.||Men Senior eight (M8+)||4500m|
|2.||Women Senior eight (W8+)||4500m|
|3.||Men Master eight (MM8+)||4500m|
|4.||Women Master eight (WMM8+)||4500m|
|5.||Mixed Master eight (MM8x+)||4500m|
|6.||Men Master scull eight (MM8x+)||4500m|
|7.||Women Master scull eight (MM8x+)||4500m|
|8.||Mixed Master scull eight (MM8x+)||4500m|
|9.||Men University eight (Mst8+)||4500m|
|10.||Women University eight (Wst8+)||4500m|
|11.||Men U19 eight (JAM8+)||4500m|
|12.||Women U19 eight (JAW8+)||4500m|
|13.||Men U17 eight (JBM8+)||4500m|
|14.||Women U17 eight (JBW8+)||4500m|
|15.||Women senior quadruple sculls (W4x-)||4500m|
|16.||Women master quadruple sculls (WM4x-)||4500m|
|17.||Women U19 quadruple sculls (JAW4x-)||4500m|
|18.||Women U17 quadruple sculls (JBW4x-)||4500m|
|Budapest Cup eight
Budapest Cup Women quads
|All U17 events||Free|
Medals will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed crews.
Prize money in the “Budapest Cup” eight race to the overall placed:
-the 1st placed crew – 155 000 HUF (cca. 500€);
– the 2nd placed crew – 77 500 HUF (cca. 250€);
– the 3rd placed crew – 38 750HUF (cca. 100€)
Prize money in the “Budapest Cup” Women quad race to the overall placed:
-the 1st placed crew – 62 000 HUF (cca. 200€);
– the 2nd placed crew – 31 000 HUF (cca. 100€);
– the 3rd placed crew – 15 500HUF (cca. 50€)
Entry fees must be paid before the start of the regatta via Bank Transfer
For accommodation options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org us in due time, or select from our partners in the Accommodation menu.
- Teams late at start (20 seconds start interval) will receive 10 seconds penalty in case they don’t signal the umpire at the warm up area technical or other problems
- In the University race mixed men and women crews can enter
- There are no age limitations, except for the U19 eights, U19 Women quads, U17 crew.
- The final timetable will be based on the number of entries
- All participants take part in the regatta on their own responsibility
- For the 5 winning crews in last year’s Capital Cup in each category, starting numbers are given according to their finishing order
- All rowers in the boat representing a club or rowing associations must wear their corresponding club or associations dresses. All rowers in the boat with a combined crew must have the same dresses. Those crews who do not use same uniforms will receive 10 second penalty
- All time measurements and race tracking will be done by licenced rowing judges and certified time measurement system. For split times and finishing time a photofinish system will be used.
- All costs for participation in this event will be entirely by the participants and/or their clubs. The organizer will provide one meal for all participants.
- All participants must be able to swim, insured against any accidents which may occur at this event, and be medically fit, which will be confirmed on the verified registration form signed by the responsible club representative. The organizer does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury which may occur during the regatta or is associated with the regatta.