Season Opening 28. Széchenyi István Memorial Regatta and 8. International Budapest Cup
Regatta date: 17th March, 2018
Regatta Depo: Szent 23. János Pápa park – at the Tímár utca HÉV station
Registration deadline: 17th February 2018
Direct information: email@example.com
|1.||Men Senior eight (M8+)||4500m|
|2.||Women Senior eight (W8+)||4500m|
|3.||Men Master eight (MM8+)||4500m|
|4.||Women Master eight (WMM8+)||4500m|
|5.||Mixed Master eight (MM8x+)||4500m|
|6.||Men Master scull eight (MM8x+)||4500m|
|7.||Women Master scull eight (MM8x+)||4500m|
|8.||Mixed Master scull eight (MM8x+)||4500m|
|9.||Men University eight (Mst8+)||4500m|
|10.||Women University eight (Wst8+)||4500m|
|11.||Men U19 eight (JAM8+)||4500m|
|12.||Women U19 eight (JAW8+)||4500m|
|13.||Men U17 eight (JBM8+)||4500m|
|14.||Women U17 eight (JBW8+)||4500m|
|15.||Women senior quadruple sculls (W4x-)||4500m|
|16.||Women master quadruple sculls (WM4x-)||4500m|
|17.||Women U19 quadruple sculls (JAW4x-)||4500m|
|18.||Women U17 quadruple sculls (JBW4x-)||4500m|
|Budapest Cup eight
Budapest Cup Women quads
|All U17 events||Free|
Medals will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed crews.
All crews will receive memorial medals.
Entry fees must be paid before the start of the regatta via Bank Transfer
Please transfer your entry fees to:
Name: Danubius Nemzeti Hajós Egylet
Address: 1007 Budapest Művész sétány HRSZ: 23800/5
Iban: HU32 1090 0035 0000 0008 1451 0016
For accommodation options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org us in due time, or select from our partners in the Accommodation menu.
- Teams late at start (4 boats distance start interval) will receive 10 seconds penalty in case they don’t signal the umpire at the warm up area technical or other problems
- In the University race mixed men and women crews can enter
- There are no age limitations, except for the U19, U17 crews.
- The final timetable will be based on the number of entries
- All participants take part in the regatta on their own responsibility
- For the 5 winning crews in last year’s Capital Cup in each category, starting numbers are given according to their finishing order
- All rowers in the boat representing a club or rowing associations must wear their corresponding club or associations dresses. All rowers in the boat with a combined crew must have the same dresses. Those crews who do not use same uniforms will receive 10 second penalty
- All time measurements and race tracking will be done by licenced rowing judges and certified time measurement system. For split times and finishing time a photofinish system will be used.
- All costs for participation in this event will be entirely by the participants and/or their clubs. The organizer will provide one meal for all participants.
- All participants must be able to swim, insured against any accidents which may occur at this event, and be medically fit, which will be confirmed on the verified registration form signed by the responsible club representative. The organizer does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury which may occur during the regatta or is associated with the regatta.