We are sad to announce that the 10th Budapest Cup Regatta is cancelled. According to government restrictions in regard to the Covid-19 epedemic situation all outdoor events hosting more than 500 people are prohibited in Hungary.
We will inform you as soon as possible if we can possibly postpone the regatta to this autumn or we have to skip this year completely and organize the next one in 2021. For this we need to gather more information from the upcoming events happening in the preparation against the epedemic.
Take care and keep on rowing, hope to see you soon!